I grew up in a society that taught me the respect of all religions. The present world context is giving me second thoughts!
Why not change my religion:
- It carries the moral values that forged my personality.
- It reflects my beliefs and defines my human identity.
- It is a flame passed onto me by my ancestors.
- It is the celebrations and festivities that I enjoy, it is the prayers and hymns that lift my spirit up and carry my soul beyond the boundaries of this world!
Why change my religion
- I would like to put an end to the cause that led to the killing of hundreds of thousands of my ancestors, compatriots, friends and family members.
- My predecessors hid in mountains and lived in hardship for over a thousand years! They fought hard for their lives and their very existence. Yet thousands were executed in hundreds of massacres.
- Other than my own faith, I have no proof that those who perish or simply pass would in fact move to a better place, or would be rewarded for their religious commitment.
- I have no proof that the aggressors and mass murder perpetrators would endure the deserved retribution for their crimes!
Which religion I am ready to join?
Perfection signs from God’s creation are everywhere around me. The way galaxies move, nature’s reproduction and regeneration processes, creatures excellence, evolution… are signs of the Creator’s perfection! Thus, should I make a move towards another religion; I should first read signs and find clues namely where God gave the right followers an edge over fake ones. I am not asking for much. If any of the following exists in a religion, I would be ready to change my convictions.
- A religion that’s temple is indestructible by nature forces.
- A religion where believers enjoy a longer life than that of others.
- A religion where believers are immune from diseases.
- A religion where the believers do not contract illnesses.
- A religion with at least a prayer that heals the believer from sicknesses.
- A religion where believers lead happier lives than others.
- A religion where believers life hardships are vanquished.
- A religion where believers win all their wars.
- A religion with a worship sign that protects the bearer from disasters.